Click on Ponies Name for More Information
We may be interested in trading for Hay or round pen panels.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices on our website reflect our current asking price and supercede any older listings that may be listed elsewhere.
- 25% non-refundable deposit required to hold any horse.
- No pony or papers will leave until pony is paid for in full.
- We accept cash, cashiers check and personal checks (only if personal check clears the bank before the horse leaves). Paypal is accepted but buyer must add 3% to cover fees
- We reserve the right to refuse a sale to any party for any reason.
- If pony is not picked up within 30 days of sale - board charges will apply, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Potential buyer must keep in contact and answer e-mail in a timely manner or we will assume the pony is no longer wanted and have the right to offer it to another interested party.
- Mares are sold as exposed to stallion, not confirmed in foal by Vet unless otherwise stated.
Contact Me: E-Mail E-mail is the best way to reach me.
If you are interested in something that is not listed on the sale page, let me know.
Maverick is a yearling Reg. Partbred Welsh and Quarter Pony colt. He's gentle and easy to handle with nice conformation.
If you are looking for a stallion prospect he's homozygous black and tobiano, he also carries LP, PATN1 and creme so will probably spot out at some point in time.
If you are looking for a nice kid pony or driving prospect he would excel at that also.
I expect him to mature around 12 hands
I was planning on keeping him as a stallion prospect myself but I was hoping he would get a little larger